Thursday, March 20, 2014

I'm dazed

In a wk my debut novel "Everything Must Go" is published by ITNA.



There is an exclusive extract up on Dazed right now, and next week there will be an interview too! PLUS I'll be having a few lil launch events over the next few weeks in my home cities:

March 25th at Dixon Place, NY (via Skype) with Chris Stoddard and Slava Mogutin - hosted by Bruce Benderson.

April 2nd at Vogue Fabrics, London, with Bertie Marshall and R. Justin Hunt - hosted by Ben Walters.

April 17th at ST George's Books, Berlin, with Sally McGrane and Ambika Thompson - hosted by Liza Minnelli.

I hope that's enough to tide you over until the book makes its way to your sticky hot little paws. You can get a copy from me at one of the upcoming readings or in fact order it from the publisher direct of course :) http://itnapress.com/titles/everything-must-go-by-la-john-joseph

No comments: