Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Night 27


I'd like to take the opportunity to share with you these brief selections from Frank O'Hara; born June 1926 and died July 1966.

"Now I am waiting for the catastrophe of my personality,
to seem beautiful again"
- Meditations in an Emergency

"I am the least difficult of men. All I want is boundless love.
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under them, too,
don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves."
- Mayakovsky

"there is no snow in Hollywood
there is no rain in California
I have been to lots of parties
and acted perfectly disgraceful
but I never actually collapsed
oh Lana Turner we love you get up"
- Poem (Lana Turner Has Collapsed!)

1 comment:

紹軍紹軍 said...

Good health is above wealth.健康重於財富,要保重自己哦!..................................................