Thursday, September 3, 2009

Feelings of nostalgia for a place you never lived.



I got back from my disco music mini tour of Berlin a few days ago, after a positively brilliant time. I played 5 sets, two of which I sang alongside love of my lunchtime, Max Steele. I must say, I was very pleased with the response to my new music, and even more pleased to be offered additional shows later this year.

The trip itself was full of all the behavior you would have come to expect, so I won't elaborate any further this time. Suffice to say there were a lot of long nights, a lot of arguements with strangers a lot of dates, and surprisingly A LOT of wasps. Though I seemed to be going through some real-deal aggression expression (seriously, I got into SO many to-dos) I did in fact enjoy my time in Berlin, taking day trips to the zoo, napping in Stevie's studio, and gazing lovingly into the crystal blue eyes of the Lady Steele.



I will be back in Germany next month to play a death metal show as part of my dear friend Stevie Hanley´s art show, "The Devil is a Loser". Details forthcoming.

No comments: