Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Live Art






I do love throwing a bit of paint all over the floorboards don't you? Since I debuted this number at Duckie, wherein I sing torturous love songs and get covered in acrylic, I have spent an awful lot of time in the shower, scrubbing manically. I had the great, drunken idea last night of trying to get into the sink at Bistrotheque in the vain hope of having some sort of baptismal episode there and thus not taking the night bus in such a painterly state of disgrace. It didn't work, I merely saturated myself (and the bathroom) further with the blood red post-show run-off, it looked like a scene from "American Psycho".

3 comments:

billycheer@gmail.com said...

one of my favorite memories is hosing green muck off of your poor shivering body backstage at that SoHo cabaret. SHOWBIZ

NY L7 said...

those kids heads never move. are they conjoined?

MargOH! Channing said...

oh good for you, I love you in paint!! red of course!!

XO, M