Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fabulous Riviera


When I lived in Brooklyn I would see this lady all the time on Bedford Avenue, and I thought she was fabulous, so I nicknamed her Fabulous Riviera. I was always too shy to speak to her though. Last year she was in New York Magazine's look book section, and here she is on the face hunter blog from Sept 2006. I was lead there after I saw a picture take by old FH, of a girl on Brick Lane (my new 'hood) in the dress Legs Malone bought me! This reminded me of my initial meeting with FH when he took pictures of me and Gigi at a Klaxons gig in Brooklyn, where I also met Sia, who is the featured vocalist on that record Our Lady Steele is currently crazy about. Full circle realness!!!!!

2 comments:

thejakeman said...

Fantastic!

A bit insular though.

MargOH! Channing said...

hey doll,

Oh, yes I know that gal too. She stopped MAN-ee and Myself coming out of our friend Nicole's apartment on bedord and she told us she was famous and was getting an agent. I told her we knew who she was and she responded "You should" so we kisses he on the cheek and ran for the L...

Kisses, MargOH!