Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dublin

After a deliriously chaotic flight and a l-o-n-g bus ride through Ireland, I made it to Dublin with Spooky. I feel as though I am coming off the longest speed jag of my life; oh wait...

Today watching street theatrics on St Stephen's Green, I heard an Irish granny say to her pal of the underwear clad acrobats, "Ah would you come on now Mary? When you've seen one you've seen 'em all."

Mercifully I have found myself in the dysfunctional arms of Spooky, Saori, Baby Brook and John Moran who are all here being wildly famous at the fringe festival. In between their techs and their TV interviews they are helping me to forget that my life is in fact in tatters.

1 comment:

MargOH! Channing said...

Hey doll,

at least they didn't shackle you to the turnstyle at the airport.

Hope everything works out!! have fun in Dublin...

Kisses, M