Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am a powerful celebrity publicist.

And these are my clients.



Drag leg-end MargOH! Channing hired me this week to PR her show Mamma MargOH!'s All-Soul Burlesque Revue. That's right ladies, I am no longer just pushing myself down the throat's of New York's media, I now have clients. Well, a client. Now I need an intern. I am actually very good at this, having taken notes from the ever newsworthy Madame Dax. I got a lot of press for the Cockettes (Time Out, Next) and my tour with Spooky got a few nice mentions too (New Mexico Voice, San Francisco Chronicle). I am excited! I feel like I have a purpose in life again; promoting drag to ever-hungry NYC audiences. Someone at the Imperial Court should canonize me.

I'll totally promote your show too, for a modest fee.

2 comments:

MargOH! Channing said...

La John is of course correct, I am a legend and he a fabulous Publicist....Now get to work....Did you know I was once a baroness in the court but they kicked me out for being a royal bitch!!

Kisses, MargOH!

MargOH! Channing said...

I'm going to miss you and legs tonight, squish, squish..