Friday, April 4, 2008

Conversation

The following is a real life interaction I had on manhunt yesterday.

On Wed 02 Apr 2008 08:47 PM, francesco wrote:
> u look like fergie.....
> the dutchess of york,,,

> On Wed 02 Apr 2008 09:05 PM, redheadedboy wrote:
> Well, how kind of you to say so!

> On Wed 02 Apr 2008 09:07 PM, francesco wrote:
> and u think thats a good thing...??????

On Wed 02 Apr 2008 09:13 PM, redheadedboy wrote:
> I'm sure you meant it as a compliment, so I have chosen to take it as so.
> After all what kind of imbecile would waste their time trying to insult
> people via manhunt?

On Wed 02 Apr 2008 10:21 PM, francesco wrote:
>i wasent trying to insult u.... i was just kinda puzzled as to why u would want
>to look like a girl...

On Wed 02 Apr 2008 10:45 PM, redheadedboy wrote:
>I simply don't acknowledge the line between boys and girls, I wander all over the garden as I please. If I want to grow my hair, I do so; there are too many arbitrary rules to follow, wouldn't you say? Besides I think it's terribly unchic to be ruled by such a silly thing as gender.

He didn't reply, so I logged off and went to Love Muscle with all the other trannies.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

i think that you look like lesbian margaret off brookside

Phoebe said...

o, btw, on "The Passions of Girls Aloud" (that's a tv programme apparently), the ginger one revealed that her passion was to launch a range of make-up for pale skins. And she has done!
(sorry for linking to the daily mail on your blog)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=552729&in_page_id=1773